- Surprise, surprise. The Stanford-Berkeley-Michigan-et-al initiative for online learning is based on a Wiki . How about that, Erkan?
- I completed the first edition of Stanford's highly successful online classes, including the AI Class. It is clear that people enjoyed the experience but they also care a lot about the "Statement of Accomplisment". An interesting question has arisen:
Can we combine the experience of Peter Norvig, Sebastian Thrun, Andrew Ng, and others, with Wikiversity community and technology, to develop a platform for someone with good academic standing, to host a perhaps not-so-massive online course?
A few problems immediately come to mind. We may either host it outside wikiversity and switch on the video extension, which requires substantial bandwidth but it can be done. Or we can post video links to youtube. For homework submissions and exams, there are still works to be done.
- Current interest
- Wikiversity and the Enlightenment, sandboxserver.org , en:Wikiversity:What shall we do with Wikipedia?/Expert commentaries , wiki-trust , w:Wikipedia:WikiProject User scripts/Guide ,great fireworks, slideshare.net, arithmetic and the brain BBC news: How GB cycling went from tragic to magic , wikidashboard, "...as long as there is gravity the company will still be in business...", en:user:yorik(belgian brazillian architect), meta:category:interwiki conflicts, en:User:Jenny O/Tutorial reflections, GFDL 1.3 (relicensing) 
- IRC |Wikiversity:Request custodian action |Category:Candidates for speedy deletion | Special:import |unicodeconverter on testwp
delete.py -family:wikiversity -lang:beta -cat:CATGEGORYNAME -summary:"EDITSUMMARY" -pt:NUMBEROFSECONDStoTHROTTLE delete.py -family:wikiversity -lang:beta -links:"wikiversity:speed-delete" -summary:"EDITSUMMARY" -pt:NUMBEROFSECONDStoTHROTTLE
- permissions-en AT wikimedia DOT org
- Threaded discussion experiment C: Wikiversity:tdc, for demonstration, see my contributions from : 19:54, 18 May 2007 (hist) (diff) m Wikiversity:Tdc (Replacing page with ...) | en:PHP databases | http://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php | http://en.wikipedia.org/w/query.php | interwiki tool  | mw:API:Changing wiki content, mw:API:Client_Code
- My user pages
- Wikiversity translations::
- Wikiversity talk:Scope of research/zh
- Wikiversity:Scope of research/zh
- Wikiversity:Research guidelines/zh
- Wikiversity:Original research/zh
- Wikiversity:Secondary research/zh
- Wikiversity translations/De to En archive
- Wikiversity:Approved Wikiversity project proposal/zh