(Ignore these first three comments. They're all screwed up.)
I see you redirected 首页 to Wikiversity:首頁. Ideally, Talk:首页 would also be moved to Wikiversity talk:首頁, but I don't have permission to move pages yet (I assume I have to reach some editing threshhold to become autoconfirmed, or whatever the proper term is). But are you sure about that destination title? Chinese Wikipedia uses Wikipedia:首页 for the Main Page. - dcljr（讨论） 2018年8月7日 (二) 23:29 (UTC)
Oh, darnit. I didn't notice that Wikiversity talk:首頁 already existed. Nevermind. I'll just copy-paste my comment (and its translation) from Talk:首页 to Wikiversity talk:首頁. - dcljr（讨论） 2018年8月7日 (二) 23:34 (UTC)
OK, let's start over. (I had "首页" and "首頁" confused in my remarks above.)
I see you redirected 首页 to Wikiversity:首页. In the process of trying to get the corresponding Talk:首页 redirected to Wikiversity talk:首页, I've found something weird about the configuration of this wiki. Namely:
- The Main Page title, 首页, is being redirected to Wikiversity:首页, after this edit by you, which is fine.
- But if you go to Wikiversity:首页, you'll find a redlink to the corresponding talk page ("Discussion"). Following the redlink, you find yourself "magically" directed to Wikiversity talk:首頁 (not through a redirect).
- Talk:首页 is being redirected to Wikiversity talk:首頁, after this edit of mine.
- Talk:首页 cannot be redirected to the title "Wikiversity talk:首页" (I tried, but the resulting redirect does not work.)
- However, if you visit Wikiversity talk:首页, you "magically" end up at Wikiversity talk:首頁 (not through a redirect).
- And once you're on Wikiversity talk:首頁, the link to the corresponding "Wikiversity:首頁" page is also a redlink ("Project page").
- But following that redlink lands you on the page Wikiversity:首页!
So, long story short: the Main Page and its corresponding talk page are at different page titles ("首页" vs. "首頁"), which is very confusing. Do you have any idea how this would get fixed? Can a steward do it, or do you think it requires a sysadmin? - dcljr（讨论） 2018年8月8日 (三) 00:35 (UTC)
- Note: I have invited User:MF-Warburg to weigh in here, in case he can help solve the problem. - dcljr（讨论） 2018年8月8日 (三) 00:47 (UTC)
- No idea what was going on here. I deleted both pages, which removed the strange link between them (i.e. clicking on the "talk" tab did not bring up the page saying "This page has deleted versions"), but after restoring, the behaviour returned. I was able to move the talk page to match the Project: namespace page however , it now looks ok to me. --MF-Warburg（讨论） 2018年8月8日 (三) 11:28 (UTC)
感谢建议。-- Stang 2018年8月9日 (四) 12:46 (UTC)